As can happen in an election year - we no longer live in the "white house."
This "after" actually implies...after a lot of work...after a lot of mess...after a lot of money!
I learned a funny thing about myself. It's a short drive to crazy for me if you cover all my windows in plastic. I open the windows every morning - I have to have the light. And we went 3-4 days with plastic on them. That's torture!
4 comments:
So...Charlie Hartshorn is great for construction, eh? Is this a PC way of saying he stinks at painting? Ha-ha, just kidding. The house looks terrific.
Love, Linda
No way, this guy is the best. He can do it all and does it right. He reminds me of David in his looks. It was fun to work with him! What does PC mean? And why are you still at work at 1 am? You work too hard!
Looks great! we need to paint our house really bad!! That might help inspire us.
Still love white, but this isn't too bad. I do love the new shutters and door color. It looks like a brand new house!
Post a Comment