We moved the girls into their own rooms and they’ve been having fun with their own “space.” I’m having a hard time giving up the idea of my 2 little girls and their blue and white room with bunk beds. But…. I guess they must grow up… So Melissa wanted to paint her room this weekend. Lime Green. I swear it glows when the sun hits it but it is terrific and fun just like Melissa.
We cleaned the carpets while we had everything out and now it is fresh and clean… and green!
She’s been working on some finishing touches. She made the letters of her name and hung them above the window, turned her old school desk into a vanity area and dedicated her closet door to Taylor Swift.
Cute room Melissa!
The weekend before Katie painted her room yellow. No more bright pink and green stripes thanks to 2 coats of primer! Whew that stuff was hard to hide!
Megan’s room is still light blue but it’s on the list to paint – she’s thinking turquoise blue.
1 comment:
How exciting! I want to see the rooms and how they look now. I am glad that the girls are having so much fun.
Post a Comment