Saturday, July 30, 2011

Girls Camp 2011

All the girls at camp.  I missed them terribly.  I got to go up on Wednesday night for Bishop’s night to represent the YW presidency.  They always have such a great time with the leaders and friends.  Katie worked so hard to prepare for her girls and to be a YCL.  I am proud of her.

DSC_1875 DSC_1876 DSC_1879 DSC_1880 DSC_1890 DSC_1892 They start out so clean and normal looking….

and then they go to camp….

DSC_1897 DSC_1898 DSC_1903 DSC_1926 DSC_1927 I got photos of some of our favorite friends as well.  It is deceiving because the girls get crazy and dress up on Bishop’s night so they all look a little extreme.

DSC_1895 DSC_1900 DSC_1901 DSC_1906 DSC_1923 DSC_1924 DSC_1925 DSC_1928

DSC_1930

Megan let me document how dirty her feet were after 5 days at camp….  Please do not walk on my carpets!!!! Cute toenails though…DSC_1943DSC_1942 DSC_1944 DSC_1945 DSC_1946 I love the spiritual part of camp.  The girls take their scriptures and read them everyday.  Melissa brought home a flower to press.  I have a little white flower in my scriptures from our trip to Jasper National Park back when Katie was a baby.   It is a wonderful memory.DSC_1950DSC_1949

No comments: