Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

We had lots of helpers in the kitchen this year.  I love working with the girls and watching the Macy’s Day Parade in the morning.  Appetizers are the best part of the meal!

DSC_5166DSC_5168DSC_5169DSC_5172DSC_5180DSC_5187DSC_5196DSC_5197DSC_5198DSC_5199

We hosted at our house this year.  I think setting the table is another fun part of Thanksgiving.  I love getting out the dishes and making everything pretty. 

DSC_5200DSC_5201DSC_5205

DSC_0040

DSC_5207DSC_0038

Thanksgiving is so fun, to be with family again for the day and enjoy a wonderful meal.  Hard work but fun.

DSC_0025DSC_0026DSC_0027DSC_0028DSC_0029DSC_0032DSC_0034

So good to see Chelsea home from BYU for the weekend!

DSC_5212

DSC_0035DSC_0042DSC_0043DSC_0045DSC_0047

Dallas and Wes had their own little table!  But they were willing to share with the big boys….

DSC_0049

DSC_0033DSC_0053

After games and football, it’s pie and sitting around talking and enjoying cousins.  We missed Mom and Dad this year, but it was nice to have everyone together.

DSC_5214DSC_5216

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: