I changed up a few things. Put vinyl on my mixer... love the silhouette! bought some new canisters. Hey, these things are huge for me... I don't do change easily. I've had the same canisters for 18 years...
I am trying to clean off counter tops and tops of cupboards. I think it all stems from staging the house last year for sale. Clean and
This is semi-before.
The paper chase is more contained than usual but the counters and cupboard top is cluttered. And I almost look forward to my new stainless steel fridge that will keep me from the magnet clutter and photo gallery....But we are a family and we actually live here.....
This is after.
I also froze some peaches this year as opposed to making jam or putting them in bottles. We really just eat the raspberry jam now from the garden. So we'll see if we use these as much. That was the extent of my harvest time. I'm no pioneer woman.
And I bought a new "window" mirror for the above the laundry room sink.
Someday I'll get new cupboards and countertops, and maybe even a new floor.










No comments:
Post a Comment