My first tag - from my friend Lindsay!
(She's everybody's friend really - lucky us.)

4 things you may not know about me.
1. I always listen to the radio in the car but rarely at home. I like the silence.
2. I can't keep house plants alive - I'm trying really hard with my basil plant.
3. I love birds. Love to watch them, hear them, feed them (backyard bird feeder) I used to call the cardinals in our yard in Pennsylvania - and they would answer. When we lived on Whidbey Island, we used to watch the eagles and feed the leftovers from our fridge to the seagulls.
4. I love to sleep in. Love to BE up but hate to GET up.
4 places I go over and over.
1. Downstairs to get something but then I can't remember what I came for.
2. Walmart - Costco - Albertsons - I have a family to feed...
3. Palenques - love to eat there. It's cheaper than Azteca and closer to home.
4. Hawaii - okay, I've only gone twice but I can go there mentally anytime I want.
4 people who e-mail me.
1. Tammy
2. Lindsay
3. Carol
4. Dad
4 of my favorite foods.
1. Popcorn - could eat this every day as a snack
2. Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips - alone, in cookies, on ice cream, in pancakes, with almonds, melted over strawberries....
3. Wedding Cake - white cake, white frosting (the real stuff, not whipped)
4. Onion Rings
4 places I'd rather be right now.
1. On the beach
2. The library
3. Sitting up late laughing at a Clark family reunion :)
4. No where really - I love to be home
4 people I think will repost this.
1. Tammy
2. Lindsey Walker
3. Jessica Smith
4. Bensey - Lindsey
5. I would put Ashley Jaten -but she just moved and probably doesn't have her computer up. When you do.....
4 movies I watch over and over again
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. The Princess Bride
3. Seems Like Old Times - the cleaned up version that my family uses for dialogue
4. Christmas Vacation - irreverant but Mike and Tammy force me every year...
The special book tag
1. Find page 123 of the book you're currently reading
2. Find the fifth sentence
3. Post the sentence
4. Tag five other people
"Action proceeds from character." Authentic Happiness, Maurice Seligman
Okay - I tag Tammy, Toby, Jessica, Lindsey Walker, and Bensey.
2 comments:
Cute tag! I'll post my answers. I doubt Toby will do it so I'll post answers for him too! I think I could've guessed most of your answers, maybe not the onion rings though. I think ALL fried food is pretty dang good!
Good job on the basil plant-it sure is yummy!
it was fun to read that to get to know my "blog friend" a little better! thanks for tagging me, i posted my answers & kept the tag on going!
Post a Comment