
I came to Boise to be here for the birth of Tammy's baby. We have been going day by day since her due date last Monday. She is ready and willing.....but this little one will come when it is ready. Patience.....

Whose belly is bigger?

My baby is having a baby!

These guys will be the best parents! Come on baby!
5 comments:
I can guarantee that I did not look this happy when I was overdue...she apparantly doesn't have the patience issues that I do!
the photos did turn out pretty cute...even for being overdue.
Thanks for taking them and thanks for being here!!!!
Love you!
How fun that you are there... Hopefully he will hurry up now that you are there!! Have fun being a grandma!!!!! You will be a great one!!
Those are great pictures! I can't wait to see the hospital pictures too!!!
Mommy -
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD YOU'RE HOME!!!!!
Post a Comment