The first storm brought the record 24 hour snow accumulation of about 23-36 inches. And each storm afterwards brought another 3-6 inches, so it was a beautiful white Christmas! I love the snow. It doesn't bother me - I am a careful driver, and if I have to stay in that's okay too because I love staying home, and I have a husband and son that shovel the driveway so I am okay with the beauty of a winter wonderland.
I much prefer the tropics, but snow is better than winter gray and rain so LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW....
We have been on national news for the amount of snow we received in December. Over 36 inches!!! It was beautiful and amazing. Toby and Tammy were lucky enough to fly in and out of Spokane for Christmas in between snow storms so we were able to enjoy the winter wonderland with them!
Tammy landed on her tailbone. It hurt sooo bad!
We had SNOW much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment