Wow--you Mullins are just chock-full of great and creative ideas. I LOVE the mini Easter baskets and the idea of having the kids fill each others baskets is sheer genius. What a terrific way to promote loving and serving each other. You guys are the BOMB, I mean the BEST! Love, Linda
3 comments:
Wow--you Mullins are just chock-full of great and creative ideas. I LOVE the mini Easter baskets and the idea of having the kids fill each others baskets is sheer genius. What a terrific way to promote loving and serving each other. You guys are the BOMB, I mean the BEST!
Love, Linda
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!
I want to make them next year. Too cute.
Tob wants to know if you really saved him some Cadbury eggs. He says he'll personally come up to get them.
I didn't stock up this year and now we're both wishing I had. Why do they only make them once a year?!?!?
I have an unopened bag just for Tobias! We love you Toby!
Post a Comment