Friday, April 10, 2009

Mom and Dad Come to Visit

We always love when Mom and Dad come up to Spokane!
The girls love to measure and see if they are taller than Grandma.
Megan and Melissa are next to pass her up! Mom and I had a great time on the piano. She played the top hand and I played the bottom hand of several classics. We clapped at the end of every song! Yeah for us!

We always enjoy your visits! Come back soon!

3 comments:

Clinton and Jessica said...

looks like fun...too bad we don't live closer anymore!!

Lindsey Walker said...

Looks like fun, it is always fun to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa. I love the spy party for Megan (Happy Birthday Megan!!) You are so creative Aunt Deb! The P.j. pictures were sure cute as well.

Toby and Tammy said...

I'm so sad I missed them. It would've been fun to see them when we were in Utah.