Saturday, July 4, 2009
Katie loved these shoes to death!
Can we just document how well loved these flip flops are? I got them last year for Katie. I thought - "Cheap shoes, she will never be comfortable in them. I wish she'd let me buy her Keens or Nikes." She wore them every chance she got and actually put a hole in them. When I found a new pair - she was thrilled!
See Mom - I told you I would wear them and love them. Thanks for getting me a new pair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
too funny. she cracks me up with her cheap shoes.
Hey-we are "no respector of shoes" as the saying goes. Cheap ones, expensive ones, as long as they're CUTE we love 'em. Way to be a girlie-girl, Katie.
Love, Linda
excuse me mom, you didn't even buy me that new pair! Kirsten, a girl from my school, was throwing a party and got everyone who was coming gifts, and on her way out the door she saw the flip-flops and bought them for me; and I wasn't even invited to the party!! shesh. :)
Post a Comment