Monday, July 20, 2009

Swim Diapers

Think they make swim diapers for a reason?

Actually that worried look on his face is not because he is bottom heavy by about 20 pounds but instead that we got him out of the water. He loves to swim - even in the kiddie pool at Grandma Love's house.

Hey, when you're cool - the sun shines all the time!

I love my aunt Megan and aunt Melissa. They always play with me...




Some of the fun we had while Tammy was home. We go to the apartment pool by our house to swim thanks to a friend in the ward who lives there and invites us as her guests. Liberty Lake needs a community pool!

1 comment:

Toby and Tammy said...

Ha ha ha! I could barely get his shorts off over this diaper. I can't believe he played in the pool that long in all of his clothes.

So glad we use swim diapers. That thing must have weighed 20 pounds.

He wasn't too happy that we took him out of the water though. Silly boy.