Thursday, March 17, 2011

Young Men and Women Activities

Being called to the Young Women’s Presidency has been a lot of fun.  Each week we have activities and I get to be with my kids and their friends.  The youth are amazing with their creativity and energy!  I have gotten to know such great kids in this ward.  Really, some of them I have watched grow up over the years.

Grabbed a few photos of some activities lately.  We did a photo shoot one night in the Relief Society Room.  The girls did each others hair and makeup and then posed for photos.  They really liked it.  I am so used to doing photo shoots constantly with my kids that I forget that everyone is not obsessed with taking photos like me.

DSC_9286 DSC_9292 DSC_9314 DSC_9326 DSC_9335 DSC_9340 DSC_9381 DSC_9383 DSC_9412 DSC_9414 DSC_9419 DSC_9438 DSC_9445 DSC_9452 Then on the night of  St. Patrick’s we had a “So You Think You Can Dance” contest with all the young men and women.  I can’t believe how confident and fun these kids are.  They had no shyness about dancing around the gym.  Ethan Guinn did a wonderful Thriller, complete with green afro wig. Everyone was involved and worked together.  It was crazy, loud, silly and fun.

DSC_9475 DSC_9476 DSC_9477 DSC_9478 DSC_9494 DSC_9496 DSC_9497 DSC_9527 DSC_9528 DSC_9560 DSC_9565 DSC_9576

1 comment:

Toby and Tammy said...

wow-they are getting so big. and I don't even know half of them.

glad you are loving your calling. :)