Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March comes in like a lion…

Yes it does….

DSC_9234Tried to get a picture of this little brave robin.  There were about 15 of them in my neighbor’s tree.   They always come back in Feb but this year I saw one on New Year’s Day.  He was alone – obviously ahead of his crowd.  The rest of them came back a few weeks ago.  Hang in there little robins.  Spring will be here soon I hope. DSC_9247 (2) I have been feeding the black caped chickadees in our back yard bird feeders.  They are soooo pretty and tiny.  And they eat up my bird seed quickly.  Hungry little guys.

4 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

And to think we were outside playing today without coats or gloves or hats on! And Toby was wearing shorts!!!!

Toby and Tammy said...

Just went through a million posts. Didn't know that I hadn't commented on all of them! Enjoy what I wrote. :)

Clinton and Jessica said...

I love that last one of the bird....I miss waking up to their chirps every morning! hurry up spring!!

Kevin and Steph said...

I just found your blog, Debbie! Your girls are so gorgeous!!! I only remember Melissa as the little girl in love with brandon, dragging on his leg!! :)