Monday, February 28, 2011

My Creative Girls

Megan and Melissa spent their day off of school doing fun creative projects.  Outside…  best place for spray paint and splatter paint.  I think being with Tammy for the weekend inspired us all to be creative.  These canvas’ will be so cute in their rooms. 

DSC_9213 DSC_9214 DSC_9215  Megan has been watching you-tube videos as well getting creative ideas for her hair.  She and Melissa did this to their hair yesterday.DSC_9229

When they took it out it looked like this.  Cute girls.DSC_9232

2 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

SO CUTE!!! Love the canvas'. They turned out great. Are the girls going to put anything on it? Cute hair too.

Clinton and Jessica said...

cute hair and what fun with paints! I send mine out to do crafts too, but I just give them chalk. I have always wanted to try the canvas painting with them so I can hang it in my house, I mean trailer, but am not quite brave enough yet.