Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hair Cuts - We're Stylin'

The girls have been bugging me to get their hair cut. They want bangs - after being in charge of their hair for 14 years - I am about to be out of a job...

MELISSA - BEFORE MELISSA - AFTER (with bangs...)MEGAN - BEFORE
(on a bad hair day. She had it in braids the day before...) MEGAN - AFTER
(she pulled the bangs back this day but she also wears them down...)

My beautiful girls - growing up and saving China....



Thank you Angela at Great Clips...
Actually a funny story about Great Clips. I got a phone call that where I almost hung up because it sounded like a tele-marketer. Actually, I never hang up because Tammy worked at a telephone research place in Rexburg and she told me about all the rude people. So I am always nice. Anyway, they were doing a survey about Great Clips and it turned out that because I was polite and didn't hang up on them, I was able to get Andrew signed up for a research discussion group and he made $50.00 in about 2 hours just for giving them marketing ideas for teens.
Andrew owes me a "Thank you Mom!"

3 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

Love, love, love the hair cuts! Too cute and all grown up. I love short hair and live through the girls when they get theirs cut.

Andrew---you do owe Mom a big thank you! $50 in 2 hours?!?!? That's easy money.

Lindsey Walker said...

Such darling girls, love their hair cuts.

Linda said...

So where is Andrew's thank you post?!? I thought for sure he'd be one of the commenters.