I missed the last few days of school this year. The year was extended for snow days and Mike and I had already planned a trip so it was hard but I handed over my kids to Tammy... (I think it was harder on her than on me....) I am so glad she is willing.


Melissa had to say goodbye to her best friend Kennedy who is moving to Seattle. We will miss Kennedy!

These were Katie's last days of middle school. She is so stinkin' ready for high school but I am not.

Megan was just thrilled to show off Dallas at the school picnic.

Tammy did a great job being a sister/mom for the week. But she was ready for us to come home!
1 comment:
It was quite the week. Glad kids come one at a time. We did have some enjoyable moments..... :)
Post a Comment