One Saturday in July, Mike and Andrew took off for the day to enjoy the ATV’s. They joined some friends and drove about 45 minutes into Idaho for some trail riding at Farragut State Park. (So beautiful and so close to home. Got to love the Northwest!) They all stopped for something to eat at the Happy Hermit – a little eating place off the trails that you ride your ATV’s or snowmobiles into depending on the season of the year. Notice the Steelers sign out front. (In the middle of an Idaho State Park – Steelers Pride, Nationwide!) Anyway, the boys came back tired and dirty and happy! A fun day!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Boys and Dirt… on ATV’s
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a beautiful area to go ATV'ing. I love the Steelers sign in the middle of the back country woods. Next time we come up I might have to take a trip with you.
How fun! I'm sure Toby would love to go up there with you guys. Dallas probably would have fun too. Funny Steelers sign. Fans everywhere!
Post a Comment