Mike sarcastically calls this “Family Home Beatings” along the lines of “the beatings will continue until moral improves” I guess. Anyway tonight for Family night we really did involve the violence previously only inferred. We decided to have a water balloon fight. (Megan’s idea) We found out soon enough that little water balloons hurt when someone throws them at you! Like really hurt! So when Katie dissolved into tears and Andrew left bruises we called it quits. We decided it would be safer to sit around the fire pit all wet and barefoot.
We found these huge marshmallows in McCall. I mean they are about 4 marshmallows put into one. So we made monster s’mores and family home evening turned out okay! We all felt better after 3 cups of sugar…
1 comment:
Dude-those are huge marshmallows. I bet those were some yummy smores. Or as Buzz calls them-shmoes.
Post a Comment