Thursday, September 9, 2010

Brad Paisley Concert

I surprised Mike (for my birthday) and bought tickets to see Brad Paisley in concert at the Spokane Arena.  He came with Darius Rucker and Easton Corbin who I really like!  So it was a great night!  Mike was happy to go to the concert and happy that I bought my own awesome birthday present!  I paid a little extra to sit on the floor which really means that you stand the whole time.  But it was fun to be with the energetic crowds and be so close to the stage.  At one point Brad Paisley came right down to within 20 feet of where we were and did some songs.  He gave a great concert!

IMG_0080 IMG_0085 IMG_0090  IMG_0100 IMG_0103 IMG_0112

2 comments:

Clinton and Jessica said...

what a fun birthday! I love country music!

Toby and Tammy said...

LOVE HIM!!!!!
Love his concert. such a fun birthday present.