Monday, September 20, 2010

Steve and Chelsea’s Wedding

September was a crazy travel month.  I was home one weekend out of 4!  After we drove the piano to Boise, the next weekend I went to Utah for Stevie’s wedding.  It was so fun to stay at Steve and Suzette’s and be a part of such a celebration.  I love seeing all my nephew’s and nieces grow up!  Carol and Linda were there too and Mom and Dad so it was a mini Clark reunion.  Just missing the boys from Jersey and Diane…

It was a bonus to see Tammy and Toby too and Dallas and Wesley.  I love my grandbabies!

Some of my favorite memories are… being at Steve’s to see the boys get ready.  They are funny!  I guess I’ve just been around brides for weddings.  The grooms are funny too.  Loved spending time with Steve and Suz.  They have the best basement – all decked out in Steelers stuff.  And sleeping in a king sized bed – well, don’t make it too comfortable guys.  I’ll never leave…  I loved seeing Linda’s fancy shoes from Paris.  It was great to see Diane and Carol again – Geniel’s sisters.  I loved seeing all the Clark kids again so soon after the reunion.  Jenny, Tara and Todd and their adorable girls, Jordan, and Summer and Chris and their cute kids.  I’m so glad Carol was there too.  Always fun to be with family.  Cool castle location for the wedding.  It was just a great weekend!

DSC_4653 DSC_4662 DSC_4667 DSC_4670 DSC_4671 DSC_4680 DSC_4682 DSC_4709 DSC_4738 (2) DSC_4778 DSC_4811 (2) DSC_4821 DSC_4825 DSC_4845 DSC_4846 DSC_4850 DSC_4910 DSC_5008 DSC_5015 DSC_5029

3 comments:

The Jatens said...

It was so much fun to see you there. It was a beautiful wedding.

Toby and Tammy said...

This really was such a fun wedding. And what a month too! I saw you three times-what a blessing for me. Glad we have family to celebrate. Yea for Steve and Chelsea!

Linda said...

I do LOVE those shoes! :-) :-) (and the memories of going to Paris to get them...)
~Linda