Monday, September 27, 2010

St. Luke’s Women’s Celebration for Life Run

Another part of my birthday was to go down to Boise again this year to run the St. Luke’s 5K with Tammy.  I went last year too.  I use the word “run” loosely - we really just walked…  It is an amazing feeling to be in a group of 15,000 women with so much energy and enthusiasm.  I love looking back and forward and seeing a sea of women for as far as my eye can go.  We got to go to the women’s show the day before and just celebrate all things women…  I love sharing this with Tammy.  Next year, maybe all the girls can come…  One of the best parts is the guys in Tuxedo jackets waiting at the finish line to give us high fives.  Toby met us in the park with the boys after the race and we shared our picnic lunch.  A really great day.  One of my favorite memories of Boise.

DSC_5059 DSC_5062

DSC_5076DSC_5064

 DSC_5067 DSC_5068  DSC_5085

1 comment:

Toby and Tammy said...

What a fun race! So glad that you've come down two years in a row. We've had a great time. Next year we should bring the girls.