Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November Fun

November fun includes the last of the leaves.  These trees seem like they are on fire when the sun hits them.  So beautiful.  It seems they fall in one day, after a big wind and rain storm.  I  hate to see them go.  Although the first part of winter sneaks up on us mixed up in Thanksgiving and Christmas preparations.  We hardly pay attention to the cold during the holidays.  Then January hits and we realize how long it's been since we've seen the sun.  So I notice the beautiful fall colors as long as they last. 

Crazy sisters.  These are the kinds of snap chats and texts I get all the time from them.  I think they are enjoying Just Chillin' frozen yogurt here.  Megan had her good friends Izzy and Rachel over to make rainbow cake. 
 

Of course the holidays mean more crafting opportunities with the Silhouette.  I saw this subway art on Pinterest and made my own version.  What will I do when my sisters get sick of my gifts....

Early snow... It is beautiful even if it is on my pumpkins.  Tammy got a big storm in Utah and she called remembering the book we read when she was little.  The snow kept on falling.  It was kinda like that for her.  BIG STORM, LOTS OF SNOW>



Lots of fun with the Young Women.  I'm so blessed to be with Megan and Melissa in the Miamaids.  We made Thanksgiving pies for the Hope House.  The girls went with me to deliver them and we got a dose of gratitude for our living conditions.


 



Julie has been so busy with Kyla.  She needed help with Kasen so we had a great day playing together.  He is soooooo adorable and well behaved.  It warmed my heart when he grabbed my hand when he saw me later in the month and pulled me to come play with him again. 

Katie and her friends.  She has movie and games nights a lot.  Stephen helped her shop for glasses when he was home for Thanksgiving.  She also gets letters from her friends on missions.  It's fun to get mail from Mexico...


Megan's beautiful long  hair and cute pockets on those jeans!





No comments: