Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Can I Do This?

Tammy tells me I can DO this. I can blog even though I am over 40.... (just barely.) Did you know that blog stands for WEB LOG? Cool huh? A log of our happenings on the web...

So as mundane and boring and normal (we think) as our life is here in the Mullin household, maybe I will "web log" about it every once in awhile. (That is when I am not DRIVING a carpool, DOING laundry, COOKING dinner, READING a good book (every once in a while...) doing something for church, GUIDING kids thru homework, HELPING husband, TAKING a walk, reading someone else's blog... and generally RUNNING nonstop from sun up to sun down.)

3 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

YES you can! How fun! A family blog and journal. Now I can stalk the fam more so than just calling or txting every day. So glad you finally joined us in the blogger world.

Anonymous said...

Mom! You're so dorky! I can't believe you wrote "web log"! I guess I inherited that jean (or however you spell it)from you.

Anonymous said...

DORKY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(But you Can do it!)