Katie, Megan and Melissa planned a great DATE NIGHT for us this weekend. They set a table for two in the dinning room with our best china and chargers, and served us dinner, complete with candlelight, menus, and ambiance music. They dressed in black skirts and white shirts and served everything very properly on gold serving trays. It was a complete SURPRISE and we had a great date! It was actually very fun to sit there and talk and be served a wonderful, made to order dinner.
We had pretzels dipped in brownie batter for our appetizer along with Melissa's Famous Smoothie. I ordered the chocolate chip pancakes for a main course and Mike had the spaghetti. Warm cookies and ice cream for dessert and even some live piano music. It was a very fun surprise from some very creative girls.
We overheard a bit of fighting and arguing from the kitchen crew every once in a while. (Melissa almost lost her job because she was spying on the guests.) Katie has decided that management is over-rated - they don't always do what you tell them to do! But it was a FABULOUS date for us - even if I had to do the dishes!
3 comments:
What a fun date night! Too bad you had to do the dishes! :)
I think I'll have to add pretzels and brownie batter to my menu. That sounds quite yummy!
That is so cute! How clever of those girls to put together a date night for you guys.
Love the creativity--you are truly loved by your girls!! I guess good parents beget good kids...
Post a Comment