I put food coloring in the girls milk for breakfast and Megan asked me if it was spoiled. Gee, Megan, like the color wouldn't have tipped me off. I decorated the girls lunch bags. All their lunch table friends are jealous I am told. (Katie and Andrew are way past this stage and would DIE if I broke from the plain brown bag mode....)
We enjoyed corned beef and cabbage for dinner. Did I say WE - I use that term loosely. I mean Megan, Mike and I. The rest of the kids moaned and groaned and talked me into leftovers. Oh well, more corned beef for us!
Top O' the Morning to Ye Lads and Lassies! Love the O'Mullins!
3 comments:
Megan and Melissa crack me up--they're both crazy.
We had corned beef and cabbage too. It's quite fun to be Irish!
First of all, I have never been to a blog that I wanted to comment on every entry! I'm so glad to get to link to your blog and keep up with you (even in our voyeuristic way J). You, and your kids, are all soooooo clever and talented, and so happy or maybe funs a better word. Love you!
You should have told her "yes, but it's Irish!" Ha-ha.
Post a Comment