What do you do when your Mom and Grandma love to take pictures?
You pose endlessly for photos. But what choice do we have - he is sooooo cute. I'm sure this is some type of addiction - camera compulsive, photo obsession.
Poor Dallas...we're just getting started.
One week old....
Visit to Spokane at two weeks old...
He was always held by someone who absolutely adores him. He is laying on Melissa here.
Three weeks old....
4 comments:
It was so fun to take photos of him! He sure is a cute little model. I bet he'll get used to the camera someday....
Thanks for teaching me to love photography!
he really is so cute! i love all of his hair. those pictures are amazing too, great job!
What a cutie! Love all the hair... How fun that they are already on the road visiting grandma and grandpa!!
Thanks for the messages on my blog... I do remember swimming across the lake! That was hard. I'm not in that good of shape now. I miss having water at camp!! Why do I live in the dessert???? I remember hanging out in the nurses station visiting you.
HOW CAN HE BE THREE WEEKS OLD?!! He is more than beautiful. I love all of his hair! You're so lucky!
Post a Comment