We love our maple tree!
We planted this tree about 11 years ago. We got it when Megan was a newborn baby. Mike dug a big hole and the kids all threw pennies in for good luck. It has taken a while to grow but now it is great for shading the back patio.
It is so beautiful this fall - Mike called me as I was driving the kids home from school and said - "You have to take pictures of our tree. It is so beautiful!" The funny thing is I had just taken pictures that afternoon before I left to get the kids from school.
We have been married too long!




2007!
And I've been taking pictures of this tree and it's leaves for years!
This was what it looked like after 5 years!
2002!

We started to have a lot of leaves to play in after about 7 years! We noticed a bird's nest - I can see it from my bathroom window. And last year, a squirrel climbed up and sat in the branches.
This is 2004!

2007!
It's hard to say who is growing up faster, the kids or the tree! I just keep taking pictures of both of them!
2 comments:
That looks so pretty!! I love fall colors, that's what I miss the most about back east! Good job taking pictures of your growing tree all those years!
I sure do love your tree in the fall. I think fall is my favorite season. I love the crispness of the air and the way it smells.
Post a Comment