Jessica came for a visit and everybody is happy!
We love to see Calvin and Addy or "Alvin and Caddie" as I said last night. A little mixed up....
We went with the Walkers to our favorite farmer, Mr. Udick. We have been picking his pumpkins for years! We got there and his gate was closed. How could he not be home? We let the kids play at the school across the street and waited for awhile. We finally gave up, but as we were driving away, I told the kids to watch the blue truck driving down the street. They watched out the rearview window and screamed - "Mom he is pulling in to the farm." It was Mr. Udick! So we got to pick our pumpkins after all!
Everyone found the perfect pumpkin and we feel ready for Halloween.
Thank goodness Dad has a truck to haul them all home!
I'm a little old fashioned but I love pumpkins and ghosts and fun Halloween decor. No blood and gore for me. I hate the way things are leaning towards the disturbed for decorations. My skeletons all are smiling! I love to have a million pumpkins on my doorstep.
Happy Halloween!
4 comments:
yes, it was a fun visit! we love coming home and seeing everyone. I'll send you my photos, and I'll have to get a few from you! I love your halloween decorated house and the pumpkins look so cute out front! see ya soon!
what is a pumpkin patch?? jk we sure miss greenbluff!
Thanks for all yoursweet comments on my blog. I am with you on the Halloween decor. I only like "cute" decorations. Glad to see everyone is doing well, and Happy Halloween!
Love the pumpkins! Glad that Jessica could come home to visit. We sure had fun carving pumpkins this year with the Clarks. Did you know that they make electric carvers???? Who knew!??! It sure made things easy!
Post a Comment