I love my new table. We picked out a oak country table but didn't want the chairs that came with it. So we went with some black contemporary chairs with a tan microfiber cushion. My goal was to pick out the perfect fabric and cover them to make the bridge between country brown and contemporary black.
Mike helped me and we got it done. I love the fabric. 2 chairs paisly and 4 checked. Something different - we all love it.
I put the old table and chairs out to donate to the Volunteers of America truck. Within about 15 minutes, someone was stopped at our door and asking for the table. So we almost "curbed" it - as they do back east.
Goodbye old table...
I will miss Melissa's red tally marks she carved in the back one of the chairs, and Annie's puppy teeth marks on the rungs of another. Every mark of homework scratched on the table top , and the bare spot from spilled fingernail polish remover, and the red sharpie that didn't come out. It was a well loved table.
3 comments:
That was a great table huh? But, I must say that the new chais are sooo comfy! :)
I love the new table. Great choice. And the new chairs are really darling.
it looks SO good! i love your choice of material for the chairs. you've got great taste!
Post a Comment