Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie and Andrew!

November 21st is quite the day in our Mullin family.
It is Mike's Mom's birthday and Andrew and Katie's birthday. Mike always jokes that he used to have a hard time remembering when his Mom's birthday was. Now it is much easier. Funny how having a family changes you.

After Katie and Andrew both came on November 21 - people were starting to wonder....When I was pregnant with Megan, someone asked David "When is Debbie going to have her baby?" He replied. "Doesn't she usually have her babies on November 21st?"


This year Katie shared cake and ice cream with the family. She got to go to Phantom of the Opera one month ago for a awesome birthday surprise. Andrew got to enjoy hamburgers and friends. I made him an awesome ice cream cake. They all went longboarding until 11 pm. Easy to please.


Happy Birthday guys! I love you!

1 comment:

Toby and Tammy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Andrew and Katie.....Happy Birthday to you!

Can't believe I finally was able to come home for the birthdays! After 7 years of no birthdays....wow! It's always fun to come home.