I remember playing in the leaves when I was a kid. We would rake them all up and then jump into the big pile from up in the tree. Dad hated us to climb trees! Our maple isn't big enough to climb yet so the kids jump from the trampoline! They beg us to let them rake them all up (OK I guess you can rake all the leaves in the back yard - GEE!) Leaves are so fun. Before our tree was big enough to drop a million, the girls used to gather them from all the neighbors.


Jenny came down one night for the fun too! I was inside doing the dishes and they said "Mom come out in 1 minute exactly!" So I forgot and like 5 minutes later they come in and beg me, "Mom, you said you'd come out, now come out in 1 minute." So clueless, I went out and they jumped out of this big pile to scare me. They had buried themselves in the leaves and had been waiting on me all that time. Poor girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did they scare you!? What silly kids. Hope it still is pretty up there when we come so you can take our DREADED Christmas photo.
Post a Comment