


A new idea for
Daddy - Daughter date. Megan was
thrilled to go turkey hunting with Dad. She learned to work the call box and did a great impression of a male turkey. They saw some but did not bring home the bacon - well the turkey. Melissa can't wait for next time when it is her turn. Good thing that kids have Dads - some things they just cannot learn from Moms. (Not this Mom anyway. I watch for turkeys in the freezer section of the grocery store about November time frame.)
2 comments:
Megan, you sure looked cute with all the hunting clothes on! Glad you were able to go hunting with Dad. I went pheasant hunting with him once and that was good enough for me. I like to eat the meat but not go get it! Glad you had fun.
Hey little hunter! Looking cute.
Post a Comment