Sunday, April 13, 2008

Soccer Days Again!







Our first soccer game of spring season and the first really nice day of this spring. It was heaven to be outside again. Am I an awful mother to say that I am so enjoying only one of my kids playing soccer. This is compared to the 3 we had going in all different directions last year. I just don't want to give up that much of my Saturdays and carpool to that many practices during the week.... (I am lazy because most of the practices were held in the park behind my house...) But I did it uncomplaining through 4 kids over 10 years so I am so on vacation only worrying about Katie. She is playing on a coed team. She has never been afraid of boys thanks to Dad and Andrew including her in everything since she was born. A great competitor and player - she is a joy to watch. GO KATIE!

2 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

What a WARM day that was! It was so nice to be out in the sun and watching Katie. She did a good job. Glad I was able to be here for her first soccer game of the season!

Anonymous said...

I know, I'm amazing!