Andrew is taking Jewelry as an elective. He made this ring. He is my left handed, artistic, wonderfully creative son. He did a beautiful sketch for Tammy and Toby for a Christmas gift, and he can make amazing things from anything...if something is missing - look in Andrew's room. His favorite thing to do is take things apart and make something new from the pieces. (Like he has done with his parents for example...) The girls all ask to wear his ring and feel lucky when he lets them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's so cool! Good job Andrew!
we cleaned out the attic yesterday and found a bunch of power ranger stuff and I thought of Mitchell and Andrew! Seems like yesterday!
glad it's warming up!
Allison
Looks AMAZING Andrew!! I'm very impressed.
Andrew, you're such a stud! Can't wait to see what else you create!
I did not know this about you Andrew! Since you get out of school at 2 you have a lot of time to work on all of this cool stuff (HAHA). By the way, how well can you play the guitar...let me know. I have a son that I think would like lessons...just a thought. If you aren't interested, who did you take from? Anyone good? Have a good day, miss seeing you all every Sunday, really I do.
Post a Comment