Thursday, December 24, 2009
Christmas Eve
Just getting home from Boise the night before, and bringing Dallas home too, I was wondering how to pull off hosting Christmas Eve dinner at my house. It was actually a wonderful experience. The family all worked together and we got everything done. The girls helped me in the kitchen all day and we set a pretty table. The boys did the errands - last minute to Costco and to Toys R US to help Santa prepare for Dallas...Then off to deliver 12 days and back for family dinner.

It was great to see Jessie and her family - Calvin and Addie are such cute kids.
Dallas ate at the kids end of the table with Megan. She loved taking care of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
can I just say that I was in the kitchen on Christmas Eve for 5 HOURS?! crazy. but fun! I love Christmas time.
So much fun! You did a great job. Hats off to all the Mullins! We love coming to your house not matter what time of year!! Happy New Year 2010!
Post a Comment