Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Christmas Story

Calvin and Jenny were Mary and Joseph with Dallas as the baby Jesus. 3 wise women!


Melissa and Addie were the shepherds.







Christmas Eve before bedtime.
All these pictures are so precious to me - a Christmas of crazy events.... our new video camera was not working, and then the card on my camera died so I thought I had no memories of that evening. (I had really lost all the photos from December.) But, I was able to find a SD recovery program online and recover most of the files. Such an answer to prayer. A little tender mercy in the midst of a baby in ICU, a family divided for Christmas, sickness, a broken washer, what else can go wrong?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Gotta LOVE the three wise women. You know the little poem about that, don't you?

The Three Wise Women would have…
· Asked directions,
· Arrived on time,
· Helped deliver the baby,
· Cleaned the stable,
· Made a casserole,
· Brought practical gifts,
And there would be peace on Earth.

What a crazy holiday you had! For once, I'm actually glad I'm here in Utah even though I missed a lot of family fun!

Love, Linda