Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gingerbread

Three people in our family really like gingerbread! Mike, Andrew, and Melissa love it. Megan and I have come to really like it too! But not all recipes are created equal. I have been on the look-out for a good gingerbread cookie recipe. I found this mix at Walmart - very quick and SO GOOD! I'll bet it is just here for the holidays so I'm going to stock up!
Melissa was in the mood for gingerbread cookies this week so believe it or not we started this about 8:30 on Sunday night! The mix made things go fast! We got them mixed up and rolled out in no time! Then we started the decorating!

The girls did such a great job decorating them. They were creative with hair and faces. Guilty again of convenience cooking- I used canned frosting. But talk about fast!

Are these guys not the cutest???

1 comment:

Toby and Tammy said...

Not a big fan of Gingerbread cookies or of gingerbread anything, so I might have to try this one.
They sure turned out cute!