Monday, May 17, 2010

A note from Melissa!

Hi this is Melissa on the blog thing. I know this is my moms  journal thing so I’m going to write My mom a note ok. Its going to be a late mothers day gift.

Dear mom,

Thank you so much for being such an awesome mom. I love you. You have inspired me to become a better person with my school work and my attitude at home and school and church and everywhere. obviously God had 100% confidence on your parenting skills because he gave you me to work with. I love you mom.

love: your favorite child….. Melissa

DSC_1945

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow Thanks Melissa! You are the best. I am a lucky mom!

Toby and Tammy said...

What a sweet post. Love you Melissa and I agree with all you wrote about mom!

Anonymous said...

I DIDNT OUT THAT PICTURE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!! MOM DID THATS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥:
Melissa