Friday, November 27, 2009

Cooking for the Big Day!

We got up Thanksgiving morning and turned on the Macy's Day Parade. The girls enjoyed seeing some of the popular TV and music personalities. I love parades so it was just fun to watch. I put it on upstairs and watched while I got all the food ready. Making the cheese ball with lots of help!
Getting the turkey in the oven.
Mike likes to help in the kitchen...

22 pound bird!

Megan helped with the banana cream pies. She loves to cook and did a great job laying out the bananas just so. She loves to eat this pie too!
Yummy pie!

Melissa helped with the homemade rolls.
Megan and Melissa love to cook!


Tammy made a beautiful relish tray!
Katie helped with the stuffing.

Getting the bread ready for the spinach dip -another favorite!
Got the recipe from Kathy Wilson long ago and we make it every year!

Many hands make light work! We had a great time getting all the food ready to take to Walkers.

No comments: