Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another Halloween Craft

Okay - how fun to do a few crafts this month! This is a placemat I made into a pillow. I came across a blog that gave me the idea. This literally took me 10 minutes to do. I got the placemat for $2.29 at Kohls. Love it!
I cut an opening close to one edge and stuffed in some fiber fill.
Then I turned under the raw edge, pinned and sewed it shut.


Is this not so dang cute?
I went to Pier One today and bought some Christmas placemats....

2 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

Love it! I've been keeping my eyes open for cute placemats now. It was such a cool craft and you did it in less than ten minutes. Thanks for making me one. I came home and put it on my couch. It lasted all of two seconds because Dallas saw it and carried it around. He kept pointing to the pumpkins. Love it.

Linda said...

Okay--I'm NOT a crafty kinda gal, and I think even I could be talked into doing this. I'm now officially on the prowl for some Christmas placemats.

I'm thinking this would make a good VT gift...

Love, Linda