Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Night!

We are so lucky to be able to enjoy both Tammy and Toby and Dallas this Halloween. We always joke that too bad Toby has to work for a living... it gets in the way of travel! Too cute Mr. Pooh Bear!
Mike and I dressed up at the last minute. Melissa has this awesome Pig hat, so we had to do something with the swine flu...
I was in charge of keeping him alive...

Love my Pooh Bear!

Megan was a pirate - one of 15 million ideas and costumes she tried on....

I love the gloves, that was Megan's creativity.

Melissa the purple people eater!

She wasn't too excited to wear the hat all night.
We went our with Jenny the Ninja!

First up to the church for Trunk or Treat! I had a bowl full of candy and it was gone in like 10 minutes. Lots of kids. All of them so cute! It worked great for Katie to hand out the sugar because she was still on crutches with her knee.
Katie was our hippie.
She drove the kids around on the golf cart and they took her bag up to the doors for candy.
Love the golf cart!
Chet as Zoro!
Toby was an awesome Pirate - he didn't shave for days to prepare to look scruffy!

We parked next to the Walkers at the church.


Trick or Treat! Hey Mom - these people are putting candy in my bucket!
I am beginning to like this holiday!
Mike and his swine flu hat.
The T-shirt is a custom job.
Hey Mom - these pumpkins are on fire!


Tammy made a cute bumble bee with a big baby belly!

Dallas learned to give me kisses through the stair rails.
He loved the hanging pumpkins and ghosts.
They are Megan and Melissa's favorite decor too.
We've been taping them up for years.
Carol came over to help us count the loot!
A cute bandito!

The girls loved Chelsea's snugglie. We've been seeing these commercials on TV for these blankets with arms. Isn't that just a backwards robe?

The whole group of us!
Happy Halloween! The Loot!




2 comments:

Linda said...

These pictures are so darling. Everyone's costumes are really creative. Enjoying the pictures is the next best thing to being there!
Love, Linda

Toby and Tammy said...

Happy Halloween! You're so good at posting quickly. I'm working on all of my back posting. Guess I'd better get going.

Halloween was great-everyone's costumes were fun and Dallas had an excellent time. Glad I'm teaching him to take candy from strangers......esp ones who dress up!