Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thou Shalt Not Steal

There is a reason this is a commandment.
I recently spent over $1,000 at Air France New York. I wonder why...
I would like to take a vacation to France but only my identity went - along with my debit card number! I got on line last weekend to do some banking and noticed some interesting charges to my card. 4 transactions with Air France. I called the bank quickly and they were great - they refunded my account and closed my card. It was a little inconvenient for me but I'm not out any money. But I wonder how to solve this and who is out the money. Will they catch these guys? This is our second time with identity and credit card theft. Scary and so wrong...

2 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

ugh.

so sorry you guys had to deal with that......again.

glad you got your money back.

wonder if the dudes will have to steal someone else's to get back to the states. stupid people.

Lindsay said...

So frustrating and so wrong. Hang in there!