I read a few crafty blogs this week and just had to do something creative!
Dollar Store Frames
Printed Letters (they used vinyl but I just printed the word BOO in a few cute fonts and cut them out)
Scrapbook paper
Now I just have to decide where to put them. This kind of creative stuff keeps me from going crazy and makes me happy!
6 comments:
Oooh--I like them best with the wrought-iron pumpkins. You are so clever!
Love your blog--thanks for letting me share in your life this way.
Love, Linda
I love them!! You are so creative and I love it when you share. I agree with Linda, by the iron pumpkin looks cute!!
LOVE it! I'm going to have to do a little craft this weekend . . .
CUTE!!! NOt sure what is wrong with me... i haven't gotten my halloween decorations out yet... maybe it's because it's still 90 out??
You totally made me one right?!?! That craft is so cute. And easy, and cheap!!! Those are the best kinds.
Love it-good job.
I like them best with the pumkins-last picture you showed! Very cute idea, I love crafts as well. Can you please share with me the craft blogs you have found? I am always on the look out and I am in charge of a christmas craft enrichment coming up soon. Thanks!
Post a Comment