Friday, October 30, 2009

Soccer Treats

Being in charge of Megan's soccer team treats on Halloween is fun! Perfect time to do something creative!
So I found a cute idea on this blog for Frankenstein brownies. Originally you were supposed to make rectangle sugar cookies but the brownies were faster and very yummy! The kids loved them! I don't know how healthy green frosting is but - how healthy is frosting anyway?
We cut the brownies into rectangles. Frosted each one green. Then piped on some black sparkly frosting I had for the hair and mouth. You could use chocolate instead of black. Used a dab of white frosting for the eyes and put a mini chocolate chip for the pupil.











Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Toby and Tammy said...

These were so easy to make and so dang cute. Pretty yummy too. Glad we made them. I'll have to add it to my list for next year!!