i have always heard you can print blogs into a journal, thanks for telling us how you did it! I am going to print ours into a family journal as well! It turned out so cute! And Katie looks so pretty, i love her hair... cute! you have such cute girls!
3 comments:
i have always heard you can print blogs into a journal, thanks for telling us how you did it! I am going to print ours into a family journal as well! It turned out so cute! And Katie looks so pretty, i love her hair... cute! you have such cute girls!
What a busy crazy life of a teenager! I don't remember being gone all the time, but maybe I was.
I sure did love those stake dances. It was always fun to bring friends from high school as well. Hope she enjoys them!
Wow! Such pretty girls. Hope the dance was as fabulous as they are.
Love, Linda
Post a Comment