Sunday, November 22, 2009

Up On The Roof

Mom - can we please go up on the roof and help Dad with the Christmas lights?




They ask every year. I hate heights and think my kids should too, but they are just fine up there. So this year Megan and Melissa got to help Mike with the lights. Mostly they just walked around and felt all grown up.
We worked all Saturday afternoon and got the Christmas lights done. Mike is in charge of the house and I am in charge of the yard. And we beat the weather!


Just in time because Sunday morning we woke up to this!!!
It's beginning to look a lot like....
Christmas and Thanksgiving mixed!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love the lights! Love your blog!! You are amazing and I am thankful for you!!! Sisters are the BEST! :)

Anonymous said...

Debra, Carol showed me all the pictures on your blog. They were all so cute. I loved looking at them. I love you all so much. Love, Mom.