Welcome to heated seats Melissa! So funny! I happen to love my heated van seats!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Is it Just Me?
Shopping with Melissa and Megan the other night. Just for once, I let Melissa sit in the front. She really isn't even close to the weight limit. But she never gets to soo.....
We are driving along and all of a sudden she says, "Is it just me or is this seat burning my butt?"
Welcome to heated seats Melissa! So funny! I happen to love my heated van seats!
Welcome to heated seats Melissa! So funny! I happen to love my heated van seats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are such a little "hottie" Melissa!
This is one of Chris' favorite tricks. He turns on the passenger seat in the middle of a summer heat wave just to mess with whoever is riding with him. It actually takes people quite a while to start squirming and figure it out. By then, he's in tears laughing!
Love, Linda
That's so true. I was introduced to heated seats by uncle Chris. Not funny!!! He was laughing so hard before I figured out what the heck was happening.
My butt felt like it was on fire!
But, now I LOVE my heated seats! :)
Post a Comment