Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 8 Last Evening

Tonight we had to say goodbye to our wonderful room steward Marvin.  We left him a sizable tip because we love him so much.  He left us the cutest towel animals and worked around our crazy comings and goings.  The more we found out about his humble life and family goals in Honduras, the more our hearts went out to him with wishes of blessings and luck.  I wish I could bring him home with us!  It is so amazing to have someone there to take care of you.  He made us feel like we were his only customers.
DSC_9450
DSC_9453
So these are our rooms.  The first day it took us forever to navigate the long hallways to find our “8564.”  But by the end of the week, we were able to get around the ship no problem and find the fastest routes back to our rooms.  A little piece of home, with all our stuff!  Loved our balcony room and having the kids just across the hall. 
DSC_9452
DSC_9454DSC_9455
CRAZY ROOMMATES!
DSC_9456
DSC_9458
DSC_9457
Then it was off to our last dinner.  Hard to say goodbye to Kiara and Bernardo.  I think I could live in the days of servants just fine.  I love these people.
DSC_9468DSC_9469DSC_9473DSC_9478DSC_9481DSC_9484DSC_9485DSC_9495DSC_9496DSC_9497 After dinner we played a little shuffleboard, despite the fierce winds on deck.  We were all a little silly, not wanting the night to end.  Thank you for a wonderful cruise honey!
DSC_9504DSC_9507DSC_9510DSC_9512DSC_9513DSC_9523DSC_9527DSC_9529DSC_9538
Tomorrow night at this time we’ll be on a plane headed home.  :( 

No comments: